Home › Products › Herbal Tablets › Calcypan Tablets
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Take 1 Tablet twice a day after meal or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
- Natural Calcium Supplement
- It is highly effective in treatment of Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Joint pain, Fractures etc.
- Helps to maintain Healthy Bones & Joints
Properties of Herbs of Calcypan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Asthi Samhruta Ghana (Cissus Quadraugularis) - It is known for its ability to help broken bones heal faster.
- Amlaki (Emblica Officinalis) - It is very high in Vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant nutrient that has been shown to reduce inflammation. Inflammation can cause pain, swelling and numerous other health problems.
- Arjuna (Terminelia Arjuna) - Heal wounds, inflammation
- Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) - It is used in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of jaundice, diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis, and is also used as an immunostimulant. Experiments have examined its antineoplastic, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, hypolipidemic, and immunologic properties
- Shuddha Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) - Commiphora mukul gum resin is used in treatment of rheumatism, neurological disorders, obesity and related disorders, hypothyroidism, scrofula, syphilis, skin and urinary disorders.
- Shuddha Lakha (Laccifera Lacca) - It is Anti-inflammatory pain killer
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) - Ashwgandha is a sedative, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and generally respected for increasing energy, endurance, and acts as an-adaptogen that exerts a strong immunostimulatory and an-anti-stress agent.
- Kukkutandatvak Bhasma - It is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets. It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal, people taking certain medications such as phenytoin, phenobarbital, or prednisone).
- Bala (Sida Cordifolia) - It is used to increase strength of body. Bala is an ancient Ayurvedic herb, used widely in a variety of Ayurvedic medicines and oils to improve strength of bones, muscles and joints.
Suggested Use : Take 1 Tablet twice a day after meal or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 550mg :
- Kukutandatwak Bhasma 100mg
- Had Sakhal Ext (Cissus Quadrangularis 100mg)
- Amalakki Pow (Emblica Officianalis 100mg)
- Arjun Pow (terminelia Arjuna 50mg)
- Su. Laksha Pow (Laccifer Lacca) 50mg
- Ashwagandha Pow (withania Somnifera) 50mg
- Guduchi Pow (Tinospora Cordifolia) 50g
- SU. Guggul Pow (Commiphora mukul) 50mg
- Bala Pow (Sida Cordifolio) 50mg
- Babul Kwath (Acacia Arebica) 50mg
- Excipient Q.S.
- Bhavana Dravya
Looking for "Calcypan Tablets" ?