Use of Herbs for Detoxification is mentioned in ayurvedic literature and which has been in practice for centuries for keeping good health and fit for the daily chorus of house hold and other duties. Detox Tablet is an effective combination of Herbs carefully selected for their curative properties in combating & expelling the toxins (Wasteful materials) from the body.
Properties of Herbs of Digespan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Trikatu - Trikatu is a combination of hot 3 herbs (Zingiber officinale, Piper longum & Piper nigrum), useful for generation heat and improving the penetration of the medicine into the cells and the system. This very useful digestive aid. Trikatu supports the digestive system and improves its functioning. It cures conditions like dyspepsia, loss of appetite, indigestion, belching, nausea, constipation flatulence etc. it works as a very good carminative and improves the gastric function. It relieves the gastric distention by improving the impaired gastric function.
- Nashotar (Ipomoea Turpethum) - Nishottar is reported to be anti bacterial, anthelmintic, anti inflammatory and cathartic. Nishottar has mild laxative property. Resin content of Trivirt is effective as mild purgative useful as detoxifying herb.
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) - Haritaki has laxative, rejuvenative, purgative, astringent and dry properties. Haritaki improves the working of digestive system, rejuvenates each and every part of the body; cleanse out the unnecessary wastes from the body; acts as a nervine tonic and improves eye sight.
- Sonmukhi (Assia Angustifolia) - It action being chiefly on the lower bowel, especially suitable in habitual costiveness. It increases the peristaltic movements of the colon by its local action upon the intestinal wall.
- Bilgarbha (Aegle Marmelos) - Aegle marmelos has been used as a herbal medicine for the management of diabetes mellitus in Ayurvedic, Unani and Siddha systems of medicine in India (1), Bangladesh (2) and Sri Lanka (3). Aegle marmelos (Sanskrit - Bilva) is reported to have hypoglycemic activity.
Suggested Use : Take 1 tablet at bed time or as advised by Physician.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 500 mg :
- Harde Ext. (Terminalia Chebula) 100 mg
- Sonamukhi Ext. (Cassia Angustifotia) 150 mg
- Trikatu Ext. (Generic preparation) 100 mg
- Bilagarbha Ext. (Aegle Marmelos) 100 mg
- Nasotar Ext. (Ipomoea Turpethum) 50 mg
- Colour - Titanium Dioxide
- Supports in chronic constipation.
- Helpful with acidity, gas and headache caused due to gastric discomfort.
- Supports in Irregular Bowel Syndrome (IBS)