- Calcium plays a very important role in the body. It is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Having the right amount of calcium is important for building and keeping strong bones. There a number of medicinal plants and their parts suggested in Ayurvedic literature which have been used for centuries.
- Calcypan Tablet is formulated with selected herbs & natural ingredients. It is highly effective in treatment of Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Joint pain, Fractures etc. Arthritis refers to Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis is characterized by inflammation in Joints and this may cause due to sprains & strains, joint injuries. Osteoporosis cause due to Thinning of bones or reduction in bone density.
Properties of Herbs of Dilopan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) - Extracts of this herb work wonders to lower cholesterol levels, a leading cause of heart diseaseand support cardiac function.
- Lasuna (Allivum Sativum) - Garlic has been used for hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) and high blood pressure (hypertension). The main therapeutic qualities of garlic describe it as being antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating digestion, reducing high blood pressure, glandular regulator, diuretic and even cancer deterrent.
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) - Arjuna is a well-known heart tonic and cardio-protective herb. It strengthens the heart muscles and treats the cardiac debility. It also increases the coronary artery flow and protects the heart muscles from ischemic damage. Arjuna is the best known ayurvedic herb for the heart.
- Harde (Terminalia Chebula) - Haritaki can enhance the function of your digestive tract, support a healthy intestinal environment and increase the absorption of nutrients. It is a mild laxative, improving elimination, tonifying the colon, clearing away compacted waste and helping to prevent constipation.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) - Punarnava can help you prevent congestive heart failure. This is because it reduces the workload that’s put on the heart by inducing edemas. Punarnava is also used in treating obesity, improving appetite, jaundice, and general fever.
- Vaj (Acorus Calamus) - The medicinal properties of vaj are: thermogenic, aromatic, emetic, carminative, anthelmintic, laxative, stomachic, emmenagogue, expectorant, diuretic, anodyne, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, anti-convulsant, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, sudorific, antipyretic, insecticidal, tranquilizing, nervine tonic, sedative, tonic and lekhanya.
- Amla (Embelica Officinalis) - Amla is also a good source of iron that helps the body generate new blood cells. The chromium present in Amla helps enhance the effect of beta blockers, which are viable for a healthy heart. Amla also helps to Increases HDL and Reduces LDL and Total Cholesterol.
- Gokhru (Pedalium Murex) - It is a medicinal plant and used in Ayurveda, for treatment of calculi, spermatorrhoea, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, inflammation, ulcers, fever and other disorders of genitourinary system.
- Shilajit (Asphaltum) - Shilajit may also protect the heart and improve heart health. Shilajit has been shown to support heart health with lower heart rates, breathing rates and healthy blood pressure when under stress.
Suggested Use : Take 1 Tablet twice a day after meal or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 550mg :
- Haritaki Ext (Terminalia chebula) 120mg
- Indrajav Ext (Holarrhena antidysenterica) 80mg
- Daru Haridra Ext (Berberis aristata) 100mg
- Aloevera (Aloe barbandes) 50mg
- Shudha Guggul (Commiphora mukul) 50mg
- Haridra Ext (Curcuma longa) 50mg
- Shudha Sphatik (Alyumen)
- Excipients qs
- Help to maintain Cholesterol level in blood
- Help to clear the impurities from the blood
- Helps to maintain normal blood circulation and prevent from cardiac problems
- Helps to maintain regular Blood Pressure