- Moringa oleifera is a fairly large tree that is native to all India. It goes by a variety of names, such as drumstick tree, horse radish tree, or ben oil tree. Moringa leaves are rich in many important nutrients, including protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, riboflavin and iron.
- Moringa oleifera is rich in various antioxidants, including quercetin and cholorogenic acid. Moringa leaf powder can increase blood antioxidant levels.
Suggested Use : Take 1 tablet twice a day or as advised by Physician.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 500mg :
- Shigru Powder (Moringa Oleifera) 500 mg
- Excipient Q.S.
- Colour - HPMC
- Promotes Healthy Circulation
- Supports Normal Glucose Levels
- Natural Anti-Aging Benefits
- Provides Anti-Inflammatory Support
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Promotes Heightened Mental Clarity
- Boosts Energy without Caffeine
- Encourages Balanced Metabolism
- Promotes Softer Skin
- Provides Relief from Acne
- Supports Normal Hormone Levels
- Moringa contains 92 Nutrients, 46 Antioxidants, 36 Anti-Inflammatories, 18 Amino Acids, 9 Essential Amino Acids, Nourishes The Immune System.