Properties of Herbs of Orthopan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Rasana (Venda Roxburghii) - Rasna is an important medicinal plant which is widely used in indigenous system of medicine (Ayurveda) for rheumatism and allied disorders, diseases of the abdomen, dyspepsia, bronchitis and inflammations. The decoction of the plant has been used traditionally in arthritis. The leaves are aperient and used as a laxative, analgesic and atypyretic.
- Shuddha Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) - Commiphora mukul gum resin is used in treatment of rheumatism, neurological disorders, obesity and related disorders, hypothyroidism, scrofula, syphilis, skin and urinary disorders.
- Nirgundi (Vitex Nirgundo) - Leaves or whole plant of Nirgundi either Nirgundi Tailya or the extract of the leaves or the whole plant is considered to be very effective as pain killer in joint pain and arthritis.
- Shallaki (Boswellia Serrata) - Shallaki, a disease modifying agent, is beneficial in chronic inflammatory conditions. Commonly known as salai guggul, shallaki reduces joint pain and swelling and increases mobility. It is absolutely safe in long term therapy and does not show any gastrointestinal side effects.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) - Ashwgandha is a sedative, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and generally respected for increasing energy, endurance, and acts as an-adaptogen that exerts a strong immunostimulatory and an-anti-stress agent.
- Bala (Sida Cordifolia) - It is used to increase strength of body. Bala is an ancient Ayurvedic herb, used widely in a variety of Ayurvedic medicines and oils to improve strength of bones, muscles and joints.
- Gokharu (Pedelium Murex) - It used in Ayurveda, for treatment of calculi, spermatorrhoea, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, inflammation, ulcers, fever and other disorders of genitourinary system. It has significant diuretic properties due to which it increases flow of urine and hence used in urinary, kidney stones and dropsy. The decoction of the fruits is used as demulcent, diuretic, antispasmodic and aphrodisiac.
- Erandbeej (Ricinus Communis) - One of the abilities of Ricinus communis is to treat body inflammation. In this case, it will be valuable to treat arthritis which related to the inflammation. Moreover, the oil of Ricinus communis is also good to relieve other kinds of inflammation such as muscle aches and back ache as well.
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) - Punarnava herb provides relief from joint pains and inflammation related with arthritis. Just use the paste made of fresh herb by grinding and applying directly on the affected area.
Suggested Use : Take 1 tablet twice a day or as advised by Physician.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 500mg :
- Rasana Ext. (Venda Roxburgh) 100 mg
- Sud.Sallaki (Bosuvellia Serrata) 100 mg
- Nirgundi Ext. (Vitex Nirgundo) 100 mg
- Ashwagandha Ext. (10thania Somnifera) 50 mg
- Su. Guggul (Commiphora mukul) 50 mg
- Bala Ext. (Sida cordifolia) 25 mg
- Punarnava Ext. (Boerhaavia Diffusa) 25 mg
- Gokharu Ext. (Pedelium Murex) 25 mg
- Erandabeej (Ricinus Communis) 25 mg
- Excipients Q.S.
- Colour - Tatrazine yellow
- Supports in treatment of Arthritis
- Helps prevent age-related onset of joint pain
- Helps in reducing inflammation and pain of joints & muscles.
- May help in improving the strength of muscles and ligaments