According to Ayurveda, Dermatitis results due to incorrect diet & lifestyle, which disturbs the digestion and aggravates Pitta doshas (Fire). Pitta manifests in the skin and causes the heating, toxins get accumulate in body tissues, infecting them at deep level and causing Dermatitis.
Properties of Herbs of Digespan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica) - This herb has the blood purification properties and removes the all the toxins from the body. Use of this herb is also good to provide relief in the itchy rashes associated with Dermatitis. Thus is effective Ayurvedic treatment for Dermatitis.
- Chirata (Swertia Chirata) - This herb helps to reduce inflammation in body. It relieves body pain and reduces body temperature. It normalises appetite, reduces food craving and prevents indigestion. Chirata is praised as skin friendly herb. It purifies blood and reduces eruption of acne and pimple. It boosts immunity and health of skin. Chirata is a very good anti-helmenthic. It helps to eliminate intestinal parasites and also acts as an anti-microbial in fungal infections of skin.
- Vavding (Embelia Ribes):It is best herb used for worm infestation that includes roundworms, threadworm and tapeworms. It is used to kill all type of bacteria, virus and fungus in body. Its antifungal and antibacterial properties make this herb to treat various skin disorders.
- Kutki (picrorrziha Kurroa) - It helps in Detoxifies the liver, blood, and GI tract. It clears the complexion and benefits skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis. It reduces skin inflammation and alleviates the itching and burning sensation.
- Amla (Embelia Officinalis) - In Ayurveda amla is known for its rejuvenating properties. It nourishes the body cells. It is believed to relieve the body of the internal excess heat and is helpful in skin diseases.
- Pitpapado (Fumaria Vailliantii L) - It is helpful in purifying blood, skin problems, boils, eczema, daad khaj, psoriasis. It is also useful in Acne, constipation, coronary artery disease (blood vessel-narrowing disease), depression, and dermatitis (skin inflammation).
- Shudha Gandhak - Gandhak is very useful for the management of Dermatitis Herpetiformis. Gandhak has the blood purification properties and also help to extrude all the toxins from body. It is also used to treat chronic fever, diarrhoea, urinary tract disorders, pruritis, malabsorption syndrome, bleeding disorders, oligospermia.
- Rasmanikya - It is used in the treatment Skin disorders, ring worm, dry or wheeping eczema, scabies, psoriasis, urticaria.
- Praval Pishti - Praval Pishti/bhasma (Coral calcium) is beneficial for bleeding disorders, calcium deficiency, non-productive cough, general debility, headache with burning sensation, acidity, gastritis, ulcer, ulcerative colitis, hepatitis or jaundice, sour vomiting, conjunctivitis (red eyes) and burning sensation in urine.
Suggested Use : Take 1 Tablet twice a day after meal or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 500 mg :
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica) 50 mg
- Chirata (Swertia Chirata) 50 mg
- Vavding (Embelia ribes) 50 mg
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza Kurroa) 75 mg
- Ania (Embetica Officinalis) 75 mg
- Pitpapado (Fumaria Vailliantiii) 50 mg
- Su. Gandhak 100 mg
- Ras Manikya 30 mg
- Praval Pisti 20 mg
- Excipient Q.S.
- It may help to reduce Itching and Inflammation of skin
- It may help in detoxifying the body system.
- It may help for Digestion & bowel movement.
- It may help in Dry and flaky skin.
- It may help in Scaly patches over elbows, knees, scalp, etc.