Home › Products › Diabopan Churna
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
According to ayurveda, diabetes is a metabolic kapha type of disorder in which diminished functioning of agni leads to a tendency toward high blood sugar. (Ayurveda recognizes 24 forms of the disease commonly classified under Prameha - 4 are due to Vata dosha, 6 are due to Pitta dosha, and 10 are caused by Kapha dosha. The main causes of these diseases are fat, urine, and Kapha buildups due to foods, liquids, lifestyle and others.
Properties of Herbs of Diabopan Powder Help in the Following Ways :
- Karela ( Momordica Charantia): Bittergourd has been found to be very effective in controlling sugar levels. It not only controls sugar levels but also helps in reviving pancreatic beta cells which make insulin in our body. It is also rich in microelements like chromium and magnesium which are necessary for sugar metabolism and overall health.
- Madhunasini /Gudmar ( Gymnema Sylvester): This is one of the most effective herbal treatment for diabetes. It has no direct action on carbohydrate metabolism; but acts indirectly through stimulation of insulin secretion. It is nature's best way to support pancreatic functions without causing any harm.
- Neempan ( Azadirachta Indica): All parts of Neem tree used as anthelmintic, anti-fungal, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, contraceptive and sedative. Neem tree is used in many medicinal treatment like skin diseases, healthy hair, improve liver function, detoxify the blood, Pest and disease control, fever reduction, dental treatments, cough, asthma, ulcers, piles, intestinal worms, urinary diseases etc.
- Jambubeej Ghana ( Syzygium Cumini): Jamun seeds water extract was found to be very effective in non insulin dependent diabetes. It also helped in reducing fasting blood sugar too.
- Vijaysar / Bijasar ( Pterocarpus Marsupium): Vijaysaar bark contains an active ingredient Pterostilbene, which is responsible for its action in controlling diabetes naturally. The flavonoid epicatechin, extracted from the bark of this plant helps reduce sugar levels. This makes it an excellent herbal treatment for diabetes
- Methi ( Trigonella Foenum Graecum): Methi has an immense healing power & is considered to be very effective anti inflammatory herb & may help relieve symptoms related to pain due to exercise & normal overuse. Being rich in dietary fiber, helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Helps elevate prolactin level.
- Kalijiri ( Centratherum Anthelminticum): Kali Jeeri helps to control the blood glucose level. It has anti-hyperglycemic action, which helps to control diabetes mellitus.
- Shatavari ( Aspargus Racemosus): Shatavari helps in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy (a type of kidney damage thought to result in part from poor control of diabetes and blood pressure). In addition, shatavari significantly decreased cholesterol and blood sugar levels and reduced oxidative stress.
- Haldi/turmeric ( Curcuma Longum): Turmeric is considered as the one of the best herb which is used to cure several diseases like lowering down blood sugar level, curing skin problem etc. Turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties. Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body.
- Ashwagandha ( Withania Somnifera): Ashwagandha is good for lowering the blood sugar levels in the body. The herb helps in increasing the insulin secretion and sensitivity in the muscle cells at the same time. It has been found effective as many oral diabetes medications.
- Amla ( Emblica Officinalis): It has properties to lowers the blood glucose level. It helps in Increase insulin production and secretion. It helps to prevent diabetic eye complications & Improve liver function.
- Bala ( Sida Cordifolia): According to Ayurveda ‘Bala’ balances all the doshas – vata, pitta, kapha. It has more effect on vata dosha. It acts as a good appetizer. It is enriched with antioxidants which aids in neutralizing oxidant effect of free radicals in the body.
- Shudha Shilajit ( Asphaltum): Shilajit is prescribed in genito-urinary diseases, diabetes, jaundice, gallstones, enlarged spleen, digestive disorders, epilepsy, nervous disesases, elephantiasis, chronic bronchitis and anaemia. Shilajit is widely used to improve kidney function.
Suggested Use : Take 1 teaspoon or 5 gm powder twice a day or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition 100 Gm Churan Contains :
- Karela (Momordica Charantia) 15 %
- Madhunasini (Gymnema Sylvestre) 15 %
- NeemPan (Azadirachta indica) 10 %
- Jambu Beej (Eugenia Jambolana) 10 %
- Vijaysar (Pterocarpus Marsupium) 10 %
- Methi (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) 5 %
- Kalijiri (Centratherum anthelminticum) 5 %
- Satavari (Asperagus Recomosus) 5 %
- HaWar (Curcuma Longa) 5 %
- Ashwagandha (Vfithania Somnifera) 5 %
- Amala (Embelica Offidnalis) 5 %
- Bata (Sida Cordifolia) 4 %
- Su. Shilajit (Ashpaltum) 3 %
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza Kurroa) 3 %
- It may help Pancreas Cells to secrete insulin & to maintain sugar level.
- It may help in detoxifying the body system.
- It may help for Digestion & bowel movement.
- May help in maintaining glucose metabolism & supports normal lipid metabolism.
Looking for "Diabopan Churna" ?