Sitopan Cough syrup is Herbal cough remedy made with Sitophaladi Churna & Honey. It also contains other herbs like Trikatu, Vasa, Haridra, Tulsi & Pudina which gives relief from all type of Cough & Cold. It is made with natural ingredients and does not feel Drowsiness after consumption.
Properties of Herbs of Sitopan Cough Syrup Help in the Following Ways :
- Til Oil – Sesame Oil ( Sesamum Indicum) - Sesame Oil is nourishing and rejuvenating to the skin, bones and nerves.
- Mahanarayan Oil - Mahanarayan oil is an excellent analgesic - it soothes sore, painful muscles and is traditionally used for arthritic or rheumatic conditions and stiffness in the joints and spine.
- Mahavishgarbha Oil - Maha Vishgarbha Oil is a mixture of natural herbs that helps to support for natural cleansing by excreting the natural toxins and support healthy joints. It helps to balance the Vata (Air), Dosha (Humour) in body and also helps to support for healthy digestion.
- Gandhpuro & Gandhbiroja - oil are considered to have analgesic and anti inflammatory properties.
Suggested Use : Take 2 tea spoon two to three times a day or as advised by Physician.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition Each 10 ml Contains :
- Honey AB 50 Ext. Derived From
- Sitopaladi (Generic preparation) AB 400 mg
- Trikatu (Generic preparation) AB 150 mg
- Vasa (Adhatoda Vasica) AB 150 mg
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) AB 150 mg
- Pudina (Olentha Spicata) AB 150 mg
- Aqueous Base Q.S.
- Color - Carmoisine Caramel
- Class II Preservatives
- Ayurvedic formulation that provides fast cough relief
- Made with the goodness of Sitophaladi churna & Honey
- Relives cough and throat irritation
- Attacks cough at its roots