Panacea Hair Oil
Home › Products › Herbal Oil › Panacea Hair Oil
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||Hair Color-protection, Hair Growth, No Added Chemical, Shiny
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Apply Sufficient Quantity of Oil On Scalp, Leave It for Overnight & Wash Gently in the Morning or as Advised By Physician
Panacea Hair Oil is unique Ayurvedic Herbal formula made with traditional Ayurveda "Sneh Paak" procedure. It is 100% Natural & free from Mineral oil.
Properties of Herbs of Panacea Hair Oil Help in the Following Ways :
- Sesame Oil / Til Tel ( Sesamum Indicum) - Sesame oil benefits for hair include UV protection from the harsh rays of the Sun. This oil works as a natural sunscreen by forming a protective layer on your hair and shielding it from the elements and pollution. This soothing oil is an effective stress buster & its antibacterial and antifungal properties make it the perfect way to drive dandruff away.
- Coconut Oil ( Cocos Nucifera) - Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff. Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair. Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends.
- Nagarmotha ( Cyperus Scariosus) - Nagarmotha is used in extract in the Ayurvedic formulations for hair treatment. Nagarmotha extract stimulates deep in the hair roots and works on the sebaceous glands to promote new hair growth, a truly essential and herb in any hair regrowth treatment.
- Mehendi / Heena ( Lawsonia Alba) - In a majority of hair loss or balding problem cases, balancing the Ph of the scalp is one of the most important factor for the treatment to show any signs of success. Secondly, dryness and dandruff is also in a vast majority of cases are the main hair problem that leads to premature baldness. Henna is the traditional Indian herb to answer both these vital hair issues and is an inseparable herb in any Ayurvedic hair treatment products.
- Brahmi ( Bacopa Monnieri) - is greatly beneficial as an too necessary ingredient for hair treatment or nourishment as well. As because Brahmi relieves tension and stress and relaxes the nerves and also helps better circulation in the brain and simultaneously in the scalp it works as an all round herb for hair treatment with multiple benefits. Relief from stress and blood circulation is the most important internal factor that you cannot achieve without Brahmi in the composition.
- Jaswand ( Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis) - Hibiscus is considered a great cooling agent for scalp. Medical observation has revealed number of times that cooling of the scalp is extremely important a condition for promoting hair growth and stopping hair loss or to make the hair treatment take effect on the scalp. This herb can provide a cooling effect on the scalp and in hair root necessary for good sleep, relief from stress and consequent regular and undisturbed blood circulation.
- Kamal/lotus ( Nelumbium Speciosum Willd) - It stimulates the hair follicles to promote hair growth in relatively thin patches on the scalp. This herb is also widely recommended for soothing and conditioning the scalp.
- Amalaki ( Emblica Officinalis) - Amla enriches hair growth and pigmentation. It prevents premature graying of hair, dandruff, increases the strength of hair follicles. This not only brings forth a rich, natural shine and soft texture to the hair, but also helps rejuvenate hairs that are dull and damaged. It also prevents split hair ends. The richest source of Vitamin C, amalaki is one of the best antioxidants. It boosts immunity, revitalizes and rejuvenates bodily systems.
- Bhrungraj ( Eclipta Alba) - According to Ayurveda, Eclipta is bitter; hot fattening, alterative, anthelminticum, and alexipharmic. The Eclipta or Bhrungraj leaf extract is considered a powerful liver tonic, rejuvenative, and especially good for the hair. A mixture of Eclipta and mineral oil keeps the hair dark and lustrous; when applied to the scalp it promotes hair growth. Eclipta alba (Bhrungraj) is the best known herb for preventing balding and premature graying. The whole plant and seeds of bhringraj have great medicinal value. Bhrungaraj is equally useful both, internally as well as externally. A black dye obtained from Eclipta alba is also for dyeing hair and tattooing.
- Methi ( Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) - Fenugreek has very beneficial effects on hair growth, lustre and health. It has a unique mix of constituents, which contribute to maintaining healthy-looking hair and a well-nourished scalp. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) prevents hair fall, contains lecithin and promotes hair growth. It softens, cleanses and sooths hair.
Suggested Use : Apply sufficient quantity of oil on scalp, leave it for overnight & wash gently in the morning or as advised by Physician
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition Indication :
- Each 100ml Oil contains v/w
- Tit Tait(Sesame ail) (Sesamum Indicum) 60 ml
- Coconut Tail (Cocos Nucifera Linn) 40 ml
Processed in :
- Amalaki Fruit (Emblica Officinalis) 10 gms
- Methi Seeds (Trigonella Foenum Graecm) 3 gms
- Nagarmotha Roots (Cyperus Rotundus) 3 gms
- Bhrungraj Leaves (Ectipta Alba) Mehendi 5 gms
- Leaves Ogres (Lawsonia Alba)
- Brahmi Leaves (Bacopa Monnieri) 3gms
- Jaswand Phool (Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis) 1 gms
- Karnal Phool (Netumbium Speciosum WiRd) 6gms
- Patchouli Tail (Pogostemon Patchouli Hook) 1ml
- Helps to reduce hair fall & split hairs
- Helps in re-growth of strong hairs
- Gives nourishment to hairs & helps to prevent from Dandruff
- Helps to prevent hairs from premature graying
- Helps in sleeplessness & headache
Looking for "Panacea Hair Oil" ?