Home › Products › Herbal Tablets › Digespan Tablets
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||Cool & Dry Place
||Take 1 Tablet twice a day after meal or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Aggravation of doshas i.e. Vata, Pitta, Kapha and accumulation of Ama are the prime cause for malfunctioning of shrotas. Due to influence of different seasons, continuous usage, incomplete digestion & effect of allergens, dust & pollution in environment, toxins (Ama) build up in the body and get adhere to body tissues which in turn can get vitiated. This Ama becomes toxic to our system if allowed to remain in the body or build up over a period of time. Ama is not only toxic; it also clogs the channels of the body called shrotas. This interrupts the shrotas functioning i.e. supply of energy, nutrition & oxygen to body tissues & excretion of toxic waste. If such a condition is allowed to continue it gives way to different kinds of diseases depending upon the nature and the extent of shrotas distortion and its site. In general Ama is fertile ground for infections and disorders to take root and flourish. We need to expel them as early as possible.
Properties of Herbs of Digespan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Ajwain (Carcum Copticum) - Ajwain seeds contain health benefiting essential oils like thymol, which offers aromatic fragrance to seeds and helps to increase the digestive function of the intenstinal tract by increasing effective digestive enzymes.
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) - It contains tannins, chebulic acid which is useful in treating constipation and acts as a gentle
- Baelgarbha (Aegle Marmelos) - It contains alkaloids that help to protect the intestinal flora and ensure property formed stools.
- Triphala - Triphala has been backed up with numerous scientific data for its colon cleansing effect. It is very useful in digestion and related problems.
- Trikatu - Trikatu supports the digestive system and improves its functioning. It cures conditions like dyspepsia, loss of appetite, indigestion, belching, nausea, constipation flatulence etc. it works as a very good carminative and Improves the gastric function. It relieves the gastric distention by improving the impaired gastric function Methi Ghana (Trigonella foenum graecum): Methi has an immense healing power & is considered to be very effective anti inflammatory herb & may help relieve symptoms related to pain due to exercise & normal overuse. Being rich in dietary fiber, helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Helps elevate prolactin level.
- Indrajav Ext (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) - It is a medicinal plant that has antidysenteric, antidiarrheal, and anti-amoebic properties. In Ayurveda, it is used for the treatment of amoebic dysentery, diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome, bleeding piles, and liver disorders.
- Sunthee (Zingiber Officinal) - Sunthee / Ginger is rich in digestive enzymes and other nutritive. Ginger helps digestion with its proteolytic enzyme activity that increases bile production which are required for digestion. The antiemetic action of ginger is due to the shogaol and gingerol constituents. It is also useful in motion sickness.
- Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylancia) - It is useful in dyspepsia, colic, inflammations, cough, bronchitis, helminthiasis, haemorrhoids, elephantiasis, chronic and intermittent fever, leprosy, leucaderma, ring-worm, scabies, hepatosplenomegaly, amenorrhea, and vitiated conditions of vata and kapha & anaemia.
- Amlavetas (Garcinia Pedinculata) - Amlavetas / Revanchini has similar action as any other laxative but it differs due to presence of tannins, this imparts its astringent action. This drug also has anti inflammatory and anti-coagulant activity.
Suggested Use : Take 1 Tablet twice a day after meal or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 600mg :
- Ajwain (Carcum copticum) 50mg
- Baelgarbha (Aegle marmelos) 50mg
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) 50mg
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 125mg
- Indrajav (Holarrhena antidysenterica) 50mg
- Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica) Extract 50mg
- Sunthee (Zingiber officinal) 50mg
- Triphala (Generic preparation) 75mg
- Trikatu (Generic preparation) 25mg
- Methi (Trigonells foenum-graceum) 50mg
- Amlavetas (Garcinia pedinculata) 25mg
- Hing (Ferula Narthex) 50mg
- Excipients qs
- Supports normal Digestive functions
- Supports Healthy Metabolism
- Ensure proper and adequate bowel movements
- Promotes normal liver function
Looking for "Digespan Tablets" ?