- The immune system is the body's defence against infectious organisms and other invaders. Through a series of steps called the immune response, the immune system attacks organisms and substances that invade body systems and cause disease.
- Many herbs and other substances are used by cultures around the world to nourish and support immunity and protect us from a multitude of disease causing micro-organisms, including bacteria such as Bacillus anthracis (anthrax), the Herpes simplex virus, or fungal growths such as Candida A few of these protective and immune strengthening herbs on an intimate level, and a number of medicinal plants were scrutinized / screened for their properties so far as pharmacological functions are concerned.
Properties of Herbs of Diabopan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Shigru (Moringa Oleifera) - Moringa is useful in all kinds of pains, infections, fever, liver diseases, diabetes, asthma, heart diseases- atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries leading to strokes, angina, etc), hypertension (due to the presence of niazinin, niazimicin and niaziminin A and B inside the leaves), ulcers, low Fluid count (boosts spermatozoa production) making it 'man power', arthritis, tumors, cancers, malnutrition, etc.
- Shuddha Shilajit (Asphaltum) - Shilajit in Sanskrit means "conqueror of mountains & destroyer of weakness".Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bio-availability. Shilajit helps transport nutrients deep into tissue and remove deep-seated toxins. Shilajit improves memory and the ability to handle stress. Shilajit reduces recovery time in muscle, bone and nerve injuries. Shilajit stimulates the immune system and reduces chronic fatigue. Shilajit is an effective Anti oxidant. Shilajit provides trace metals useful in to the body.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) - Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years to treat impotence, premature ejaculation, infertility, and with down erection disorders. Ashwagandha is known as Indian Ginseng. Recommended in the ancient Kama Sutra for heightening sexual experience. Ashwagandha is the most potent aphrodisiac in the entire botanical kingdom. It has the ability to restore sexual drive, increase endurance and improve overall vitality while promoting a calm state of mind. Ashwagandha brings the body back to equilibrium by relaxing it when stressed and energizing it when fatigued.
- Galo / Guduchi ( Tinospora Corrdifolia) - Considered the best herb for clearing the microcirculatory system and other bodily channels (Shrotas). It is especially effective and unique in its ability to remove both exogenous and endogenous toxins (from external and internal sources). Therefore it is very often included in comprehensive Ayurvedic formulas, since such toxins interfere with all bodily functions and are a factor in almost all diseases. It clears out brain toxins that hinder mental activity. Guduchi also has a direct Medhya Rasayana effect, which means that it enhances all aspects of mind power, including comprehension (Dhi), memory (Dhriti) and recollection (Smriti). Guduchi is a powerful Rasayana (longevity enhancer) even by itself, but especially when combined with complementary herbs. It increases the quality and quantity of Ojas, the master coordinator between mind and body.
- Amla (Embelica Officinalis) - Amla is useful in general debility and as geriatric tonic. This one of the main ingredients of Triphala churna / powder has benefits in peptic ulcer, skin vitalizer, in hair loss. It is also used in biliousness, diarrhea, and dysentery & in hyperacidity. One of the best uses of Amla is as Anti oxidant which scavenges the free radicles in the body.
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) - The leaves are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory. They promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tube. It helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma. The herb is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorder. Tulsi leaves are regarded as an 'adaptogen' or anti-stress agent. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements. It contains vitamin C and other anti oxidants which protect the heart from harmful effects of free radicals.
- Trikatu - Trikatu is a combination of hot herbs, useful for generation heat and improving the penetration of the medicine into the cells and the system. This very useful digestive aid. Trikatu supports the digestive system and improves its functioning. It cures conditions like dyspepsia, loss of appetite, indigestion, belching, nausea, constipation flatulence etc. it works as a very good carminative and improves the gastric function. It relieves the gastric distention by improving the impaired gastric function.
- Nimbu / Lemon (citrus Limon) - As an antioxidant, vitamin C also protects cells from oxidative damage. Plus, getting enough vitamin C helps the immune system keep colds and flu away.
Suggested Use : Take 1 tablet twice a day or as advised by Physician.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 500mg :
- Shigru Ext. (Moringa Oleifera) 200 mg
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) 50 mg
- Nimbu (Citrus limos) 25 mg
- Trikatu (Generic preparation) 25 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) 50 mg
- Gala (Tinospora Corrdifolia) 50 mg
- Amala (Embelica Officinalis) 50 mg
- Sud. Silajit Omnpodum) 50 mg
- Excipient Q.S.
- Colour - HPMC
- May act as an excellent Immunity Booster
- It may help for Healthy Immune System.
- It may work as Anti-oxidant support for body.
- It may help in physical strength & stamina