Properties of Herbs of Prostopan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Pashanbhed (Saxifraga Lingulata) - It is one of the best lithotryptic herb. Its diuretic action helps in two of the three major symptoms of prostatic pathology i.e. frequency and urgency of urination. Due to its cooling action it is useful in burning micturition noticed in conditions like Prostatitis.
- Shuddha Guggul (balsamodendron Mukul) - Guggul extract may help fight tumors and suppress pain.
- Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) - Considered as Ayurveda's best herbs for the kidneys Gokshura helps the flow of urine by cooling and soothing the membranes of the urinary tract.
- Varun (Crataevia Nurvala) - The varuna is basically a traditional Ayurvedic herb that is used to treat kidney & prostate problems. Varuna has been extensively used to alleviate problems in urination owing to swelling of the prostate. The extract of varuna displays antibacterial activity against Shigella and Salmonella. It cures Chronic urinary infection and urinary electrolyte excretion.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) - Punarnava, the above ground herbaceous portion is a diuretic , anti- spasmodic and anti- inflammatory agent, with analgesic qualities in urinary tract infections.
- Kanchanar (Bauhinia Variegate) - The constituents of kanchanara have positive effect on the prostate as it helps in clearing the impurities from fat, blood, and muscle from the body there by making it function in a more healthy way.
- Ashwagandha ( Withania Somnifera) - Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, an herb that supports the ability to cope with stress. It promotes proper nourishment of tissue, especially muscles and bone, and is calming for Vata.
- Kulath (Dolichos Biflorus) - It breaks up the large renal and ureteric stones into small particles and then flushes out. It is used as astringent, diuretic and tonic.
Suggested Use : Take 1 tablet twice a day or as advised by Physician.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each 550 mg Tablet contains :
- Panashbhed (Saxifraga ligulata) Extract 200mg
- Shudha Guggul (Balsamodendran mukul) 50mg
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) Extract 100mg
- Varun (Cratarvia nurvala) Extract 50mg
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) Extract 50mg
- Kanchnaar (Bauhinia variegata) Extract 50mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract 50mg
- Processed in Kulath Kwath (Dolichos biflorus) qs
- Excipients qs
- Helps to increase the formation of urine
- Helps to clear the impurities from fat, blood and muscles
- Helps to clean the glands and re-establish the intelligence of the glands so that they can return to their normal size
- Helps to maintain regular Prostate functions