- Typical symptoms of stress can be insomnia, loss of mental concentration, anxiety, absenteeism from work, depression, substance abuse, extreme anger and frustration, family conflict, and physical illnesses, such as heart disease, migraine, headaches, stomach problems, and back problems.
- According to Ayurveda, there are three sub-doshas that govern the mind. Prana vata is the sub-dosha of vata that governs the brain, sensory perception and the mind. Tarpaka kapha is the sub-dosha of kapha that governs the cerebro-spinal fluid. And because acquisition, retention and recall originate in the heart, sadhaka pitta (the sub-dosha of pitta that governs the emotions and their effect on the heart) is also involved.
Properties of Herbs of Silencer Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys Jatamansi) - Nardostachys Jatamansi contains biologically active compounds. All its parts, including root and rhizome, have beneficial properties. Jatamansone is the principle compound obtained from the Rhizomes. Herbal products that contain Nardostachys Jatamansi along with Ashwagandha and Bacopa, have a synergic effect to relieve nervousness, irritability, and are also effective in relieving the problems of stress, strain, support healthy mood levels and help in memory retention.
- Mandukparni (Centella Asiatica) - As per Ayurveda Mandukparni herb revitalizes the nerves and brain cells and is known as a brain food in India. Mandukparni has a calming effect and supports the central nervous system. While stimulating the brain, it has a relaxing effect on an overactive nervous system. This makes it an excellent herb for children with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). Mandukparni is said to strengthen the immune system and is good for blood circulation, purification and skin health.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) - Ashwagandha is a very useful herb. Helps control stress, strengthen immunity and the nervous system. Helps improve mental functioning It aids in stress due to the presence of Vata suppressant properties which helps to nourish the nervous system. Ashwagandha functions as a rasayan a substance that helps delay premature aging and rejuvenate the entire body to provide to young people It acts as a powerful immune booster that helps in the fight against several foreign invasions in the body.
- Brahmi (Bacopa MonnieriI) - Brahmi Rasayana supports the nervous system and maintains awareness, creativity, happiness, mental health, pranic energy, tranquility, concentration, memory, and healthy emotions. Brahmi is the most important rejuvenative herb in Ayurveda. It is the main revitalizing herb for the nervous system and brain. Brahmi helps to awaken the crown chakra and balance the right and left hemispheres of the brain. Brahmi Rasayana supports the increase of cerebral blood circulation.
- Shankhpushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoides) - One of the best brain tonics,it strengthens the brain, brightens the memory and intellect. It is indicated in the treatment of loss of memory and associated mental disorders like insanity and epilepsy.
- Khurasani Ajwain ( Hyoscamus Niger) - The seed have acrid, anaesthetic, anodyne, anthelmintic, anti inflammatory, anti spasmodic, astringent, narcotic, sedative, properties. It is principally employed as a sedative in nervous affections and irritable conditions such as asthma, bronchitis
Suggested Use : Take 1 tablet twice a day or as advised by Physician.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each Coated Tablet Contains 500mg :
- Jatamasi Ext. (Nardostachys Jatamansi)100 mg
- Ashwagandha Ext.(Withania Somnifera) 100 mg
- Mandukpami Ext. (Centella Asiatica) 100 mg
- Brahmi Ext. (Bacopa monnieri) 100 mg
- Shankhpushpi Ext.(Evolvutus Alsinoides) 50 mg
- Khurasani Ajwain (Hyoscamus niger) 50 mg
- Excipient Q.S.
- Colour - Carmosine
- May act as an excellent stress buster
- It may helps for sound sleep.
- It may work as Antistress - Adaptogenic and mood stabilizer.
- It may supports to relax the nervous system.