Home › Products › Herbal Tablets › Thyropan Tablets
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||Cool & Dry Place
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- Thyroid an important gland of the endocrine system looks after the functioning of the human system's metabolism rate, manufacturing of protein and its overall adjustment and sensitivity to other forms of hormone. With the help of a wide variety of hormones produced by it, the thyroid gland ensures an active participation in the mentioned functions.
- But if the production of its varying hormones exceeds its normal limit or falls below its standard limit; mal functioning of thyroid gland is caused. Generally referred to as hypo and hyper thyroidism; mal functioning of thyroid gland is marked by either abnormal gain or loss of weight, general sense of lethargy, inertia, fall in the rate of pulse and mood swings.
- Thyropan Tablet is formulated with selected herbs & natural ingredients. It is highly effective in treatment of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
Properties of Herbs of Thyropan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Apamarg ( Achyranthes Aspera) - Apamarg has a special activity in balancing kapha and vata doshas in the body. It has a very effective role in disease where hunger becomes uncontrollable and the condition is known as "Bhasmaka Roga" in Ayurveda.
- Kachnar Guggul - is a traditional Ayurvedic formula used in the treatment of conditions like PCOS, Thyroidism and other growths like lipoma and adhesions due to its Kapha reducing properties. It detoxifies the body while removing excess Kapha from the body.
- Yograj Guggul - Yogaraj Guggulu helps to remove toxins and improves circulation to bone and nerve tissues. It Improves health of muscles and joints, health of nervous system, bone health.
- Peepalachal ( Ficus Religiosa) - The peepal tree gives oxygen throughout the day for 24 hours unlike other trees. It has great medicinal value and almost all parts of it including bark, leaves, shoots, fruit, seeds and latex are used in traditional medicines. It is used in more than 50 physical diseases like thyroid, asthma, diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy, gastric problems, infectious and sexual disorders and inflammatory problems.
- Aak ( Calotropis Procera) - Aak has an anti – inflammatory effect on the body. Its natural cleansing and astringent action helps in early wound healing, itching and healing skin and spleen disorders. Aak is a digestive stimulant which eases out the digestive process making each and every organ function smoothly. "Arka lavana" prepared by processing leaves of Arka with salt is used as a very effective herbal combination for gastritis.
- Shudha Bhilamo ( Semecarpus Anacardium) - It's a common saying about this herb that there is not any kapha dosha disorder that cannot be treated by this versatile herb. It is appetizer and used to stimulate digestive system. It is good for improving digestion.
- Akhrot ( Juglans Regia) - Walnut bark can be used as well for some medicinal purpose. Its decoction given to a patient of intestinal worms can help clear out his bowels evading the worms from his intestines in the process. It is one of those lesser known healthy fats that help in aiding weight loss process. A person should substitute unhealthy sources of fats with healthy ones like Walnut to obtain healthy and faster weight loss. As a positive effect on the heart, Walnut helps reduce bad cholesterol levels in blood which are responsible for plaque formation and development of heart disorders.
Suggested Use : Take 1 Tablet twice a day after meal or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each Coated Tablet Contains 475 mg :
- Apamarg (Achyranthes Aspera) 200 mg
- Kachnar Guggul (Generic preparation) 100 mg
- Yograj Guggut (Generic preparation) 25 mg
- Papatachat (Ficus religiosa) 50 mg
- Aak (Calotropis procera) 50 mg
- Sudh Bhilamo (Semecarpus anacardium) 25 mg
- Akhrot (Juglans regia) 25 mg
- Excipient Q.S.
- Colour - Carmosine
- Supports cognitive function, maintains thyroid levels in normal range
- Improves energy and vitality
- Antioxidant protection
- Enhances warmth, circulation, digestion and reproductive process
- Increases strength
Looking for "Thyropan Tablets" ?