Properties of Herbs of Diabopan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Arjuna (Terminalia Tormentosa): It is believed to be a natural liver tonic, Arjuna regulates cholesterol by decreasing LDL levels in the liver. It is advocated by Ayurveda as a liver tonic.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba): It helps to regenerate the liver cells.It is helpful in alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, liver damage due to any other reason or excessive toxins.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata): It help to remove accumulated toxins from within the liver and contains alkaloids which help in regeneration of damaged liver cells.
- Bhumiamla (Phyllantus Niruri): Guduchi help to reduces and bring back the blood sugar to normal level. The root extract also causes an increase in the levels of glutathione and vitamin C in alloxan diabetes in combating free radicals.
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa): Punarnava is widely used to revitalize liver and cleanse it. If the body is attacked with any of the infection the first stressful part will be the liver. As a result, the person will become fatigued and sluggish. So at this initial stage it is logical to use Punarnava, which helps to restore health, stamina and vitality. This herb can fight the disorders of liver like hepatitis, jaundice, iron deficiency anaemia, anorexia and sluggish liver. The healthy liver even aids in increasing the basic hemoglobin of an individual.
- Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica): It is used as liver tonic & it helps to enhance liver functioning.
- Kadu (Picchoriza Kurroa): It has properties to lowers the blood glucose level, serum lipids peroxides and blood urea nitrogen.
- Piper (Piper Longum): Long pepper is very useful to improve lung strength, because it is rejuvenative and anti aging, and because it improves appetite, it helps to avoid weight loss associated with tuberculosis and its treatment. It also helps to prevent liver damage that sometimes results from the medicines used in tuberculosis management.
- Mandoor Bhasma : Edema may have several underlying causes. It may also occur due to severe anemia and liver disorders. If the underlying cause is severe anemia and liver disorders, then Mandur bhasma becomes beneficial. Mandur bhasma has hepatoprotective characteristics so it helps reducing bilirubin level in the blood and normalizes the liver functions.
Suggested Use : Take 1 tablet twice a day or as advised by Physician.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 425mg :
- Arjunchhal Ext (Terminatia Tormentosa) 100 mg
- Bhrungraj Ext (Ecllpta alba) 50 mg
- Kalmegh Ext (Andrographls Pankulata) 75 mg
- Bhumi amla Ext (Phyllanthus Nlrurl) 50 mg
- Punamava Ext (Boerhaayla DVjusa) 50 mg
- Chitrak Ext (Plumbago zeylanica) 25 mg
- Kadu Pow (Plcrorhlza kurroa) 25 mg
- Piper Pow (Piper Longum) 25 mg
- Mandoor Bhasma 25 mg
- Excipient Q.S.
- Colour - Titanium Dioxide
- For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy
- Liver disorders including fatty acid associated with protein-energy malnutrition
- Works as a adjuvant to hemodialysis
- Works as an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals