Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||Cool & Dry Place
||Take 1 capsule two times daily 30 minutes before meals or as recommended by Healthcare Practitioner.
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- Each capsule contains 400 mg of extract (as dry extract 10:01) of Acai Berry with Vitamin “C” 5%.
- Acai is an indigenous berry commonly found in the rain forests of the Amazon. This antioxidant-rich fruit has been heralded for centuries as a healing, immune-stimulating, energy-boosting fruit. An exotic relative of the blueberry and cranberry, research has shown that this antioxidant-rich berry may be able to support in the prevention of diseases associated with oxidative damage, not to mention many other health benefits.
- Acai berries are extraordinarily rich in antioxidants and have a very high ORAC score (Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity) that is far superior to any other form of fruit that has been officially tested and categorized. It is also rich in key B vitamins, electrolytes and trace minerals that are necessary for reducing inflammation and improving energy levels. Caution: Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Suggested Use : Take 1 capsule two times daily 30 minutes before meals or as recommended by Healthcare Practitioner.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Supplement Facts :
- Serving size 1 Capsule
- Serving per container 60
Amount per Serving :
- Acai berry extract (Euterpe Oleracea) 400mg
- (Standardized to extract 10 : 1)
- *** % Daily value not established
- Heart Health
- Resistant to Harmful Organisms
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Promotes Skin Health
- Helps with Digestive Upset
- Reduces Irritation
- Improved Cellular Health
- May Help Fight Cancer
- Anti-Aging Effects
- Energy Boost
- Better Sex
- Improves Mental Function