According to ayurveda, diabetes is a metabolic kapha type of disorder in which diminished functioning of agni leads to a tendency toward high blood sugar. (Ayurveda recognizes 24 forms of the disease commonly classified under Prameha - 4 are due to Vata dosha, 6 are due to Pitta dosha, and 10 are caused by Kapha dosha. The main causes of these diseases are fat, urine, and Kapha buildups due to foods, liquids, lifestyle and others.
Properties of Herbs of Diabopan Tablet Help in the Following Ways :
- Belpatra Ghana (Aegle Marmelos) - Aegle marmelos has been used as a herbal medicine for the management of diabetes mellitus in Ayurvedic, Unani and Siddha systems of medicine in India (1), Bangladesh (2) and Sri Lanka (3). Aegle marmelos (Sanskrit - Bilva) is reported to have hypoglycemic activity.
- Vijaysar / Bijasar (Pterocarpus Marsupium) - Vijaysaar bark contains an active ingredient Pterostilbene, which is responsible for its action in controlling diabetes naturally. The flavonoid epicatechin, extracted from the bark of this plant helps reduce sugar levels. This makes it an excellent herbal treatment for diabetes
- Gudmar Ghana (Gymnema Sylvester) - This is one of the most effective herbal treatment for diabetes. It has no direct action on carbohydrate metabolism; but acts indirectly through stimulation of insulin secretion. It is nature's best way to support pancreatic functions without causing any harm.
- Guduchi Ghana (Tinospora Cordifolia) - Guduchi help to reduces and bring back the blood sugar to normal level. The root extract also causes an increase in the levels of glutathione and vitamin C in alloxan diabetes in combating free radicals.
- Jambubeej Ghana (Syzygium Cumini) - Jamun seeds water extract was found to be very effective in non insulin dependent diabetes. It also helped in reducing fasting blood sugar too.
- Karela Ghana (momordica Charantia) - Bittergourd has been found to be very effective in controlling sugar levels. It not only controls sugar levels but also helps in reviving pancreatic beta cells which make insulin in our body. It is also rich in microelements like chromium and magnesium which are necessary for sugar metabolism and overall health.
- Mamejawa Ghana (Enicostemma Littorale Blume) - Aqueous extract of Mamejawa has hypoglycemic property in Non insulin dependent diabetes. It also showed significant reduction during Oral Glucose tolerance test. It produces an increase in insulin sensitivity, normalizes dyslipidaemia and provides nephroprotection in diabetic rats.
- Methi Ghana (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) - Methi has an immense healing power & is considered to be very effective anti inflammatory herb & may help relieve symptoms related to pain due to exercise & normal overuse. Being rich in dietary fiber, helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Helps elevate prolactin level.
- Harde / Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) - Harde / Haritaki is highly regarded as a universal panacea in the Ayurvedic Medicine. Haritaki is considered to be one of the best herbs for detoxification and supporting healthy digestion. It has carminative properties, helps promoting tissue growth and health.
- Kachaka Ghana (Cissalpenia Crista) - This herb is packed with the Anti-diabetic properties which help to maintain the healthy blood sugar levels in the body.
- Kadu Ext. (Picrorhiza Kurroa) - It has properties to lowers the blood glucose level, serum lipids peroxides and blood urea nitrogen.
- Neempan Ext. (Azadirachta Indica) - All parts of Neem tree used as anthelmintic, anti-fungal, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, contraceptive and sedative. Neem tree is used in many medicinal treatment like skin diseases, healthy hair, improve liver function, detoxify the blood, Pest and disease control, fever reduction, dental treatments, cough, asthma, ulcers, piles, intestinal worms, urinary diseases etc.
- Shudha Shilajit (Asphaltum) - Shilajit is prescribed in genito-urinary diseases, diabetes, jaundice, gallstones, enlarged spleen, digestive disorders, epilepsy, nervous disesases, elephantiasis, chronic bronchitis and anaemia. Shilajit is widely used to improve kidney function.
- Indrajav Ext (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) - It is a medicinal plant that has antidysenteric, antidiarrheal, and anti-amoebic properties. In Ayurveda, it is used for the treatment of amoebic dysentery, diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome, bleeding piles, and liver disorders.
- Gorakhmundi Ext. (Speranthus Indicus) - Gorakhmundi- Sphaeranthus indicus is used in Ayurvedic treatment of pain, localized swelling, indigestion, headache, cough, elephantiasis, goiter, skin diseases and to improve the sexual vigor.
Suggested Use : Take 1 Tablet twice a day after meal or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Composition - Each coated tablet contains 500 mg :
- Gudmar Ext. (Gymnema Sylvestre) 50 mg
- Jambubeej Ext. (Syzygium cumin) 50 mg
- Karela Ext. (Momordica charantia) 50 mg
- Mamejva Ext. (Ertfcastema Littorle) 50
- Meth-Ext. (Trrgonella Fbenum-Graecum) 50 mg
- Ext. (A7,,°g,rfirctT:aVaum) B mml
- Gab Ext. Crinospora Cordifolia) 25 mg
- Kachaka Ext. (Cissalpenia crista) 25 mg
- Kadu Ext. (Picrorhiza kurroa) 25 mg
- Ntnpan Ext. (Azadirachta indica) 25 mg
- Su. Silaji (Ashpaltum) 25 mg
- Indrajav Ext. (Ho)arrhena antidysenterica) 25 mg
- Biljnan Ext. (Aegle Mar 15 mg
- Gorakhmundi Ext. (Speranthus (adieus) 25 mg
- Colour - Tatraziney Yellow + Eirithrcisine
- It may help Pancreas Cells to secrete insulin & to maintain sugar level.
- It may help in detoxifying the body system.
- It may help for Digestion & bowel movement.
- May help in maintaining glucose metabolism & supports normal lipid metabolism.