- Each capsule contains 400 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Papaya Leaves. When assayed these capsules contain Papain NLT 10%. These provide Healthy Digestion to the user.
- Papaya leaves are rich in papain and chymopapain, which studies have demonstrated aid digestion, cleanse the colon and help to prevent constipation. Papain from Papaya leaves can help to prevent stomach ulcers from developing.
- Papaya leaves also contain several other enzymes including amylase and protese which help to break down carbohydrates, proteins and minerals. This helps us to get more nutrients from our food and also improves digestion.
- The antioxidants and nutrition found in the Papaya leaves can help to boost the body’s immune system helping to stave off these illnesses. Papaya leaves can help regenerate the platelets and white blood cells which help to fight Dengue fever.
Suggested Use : Take 1 capsule 3 times a day or as recommended by Healthcare Practitioner.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of healthcare practitioner.
Supplement Facts :
- Serving size 1 Capsule
- Serving per container 90
Amount per Serving :
- Papaya Leaf Extract 400mg
- (Standardized to contain Papain 10% = 40mg )
- *** % Daily value not established
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Helps to regenerate platelets in Dengue fever
- Protection against Heart Disease
- Immune Support
- Protection against Macular Degeneration
- Protection against Rheumatoid Arthritis